Anyone following a study course (ages 4 to 30) accompanied by a teacher, under no matter what auspices, enjoys free entry to the museum.
Organized for young people ages 17 to 30 (minimum 6 persons, maximum 25). Set price of CHF 100.-.
Order a guided tour.
Organized for young people ages 6 to 16 (minimum 6 persons, maximum 25). The fee is CHF 4.- per person. Groups of over 21 young people enjoy a set price of CHF 80.-. Teachers and/or accompanying adults (max. 3) enjoy free entry.
Order an interactive tour.
For each temporary exhibition, the Collection de l’Art Brut organizes one or two visits for teachers. Advance bookings required, and available on a first come first served basis.
• Architectures (on the "Architecture" exhibition 13.11.15 - 17.04.16)
• André Robillard (on the "André Robillard" exhibition 28.11.2014 -19.04.2015)
• Véhicules (on the "Vehicles" exhibition 8.11.2013 - 27.04.2014) - see also at www.ecole-musee.vd.ch
• Créations hors du commun, école-musée n°6-2006
• L’affolante écriture des auteurs d’Art Brut, notamment les écrits d’Aloïse, école-musée, n°42-2011.
The Collection de l’Art Brut lends out a portfolio of reproductions of the exhibition works for prior classroom study.
Around twenty short films presenting the Art Brut creators are available on loan in DVD format.
Jointly with the Collection de l’Art Brut, Bibliomédia lends out a selection of books and DVDs providing an overall view of Art Brut: www.bibliomedia.ch, Tel. 021 320 23 27.