The association des amis de l'Art Brut
Founded in 2007, the Friends of Art Brut association lends invaluable support to our museum activities and to the wellbeing of Art Brut in general.
To join the Friends of Art Brut association is to
- make a direct, effective and responsible commitment on behalf of nonconformist creators of Art Brut
- involve yourself in the latest events of the Collection de l’Art Brut, thanks to preferential access to its many activities.
Membership in the Friends of Art Brut association means:
- presentation of the Collection de l’Art Brut‘s current activities, followed by refreshments
- Free entry to all exhibitions/events for members
- One exhibition poster of the person’s choice
- “Solo” and “Duo” members are entitled to a 20% discount on the current temporary exhibition’s catalogue and DVD
- “Complice" (special friend) and “Allié” (allied) members are entitled to the catalogue and DVD of every temporary exhibition when the catalogue is published by the Collection de l'Art Brut
- Allié” members are entitled to additional special benefits.
Every leap year
- a chance to participate in an unusual excursion
Annual membership fee:Solo
: CHF 50.–Duo
: CHF 80.–Complice
: CHF 200.–Allié
: CHF 2’000.–
To become a member, please contact amis(at)artbrut.ch : payment details will be sent to you by return mail.
New members who pay their first membership fees directly at the museum’s reception desk are entitled that same day to a 50% discount on a book of their choice.
THE ASSOCIATION DES AMIS DE L’ART BRUT
PostFinance Account : 17-599475-4 : Association des amis de l’Art Brut, 1004 Lausanne
IBAN : CH14 0900 0000 1759 9475 4
Postal clearing: 9000
BIC/ SWIFT : POFICHBEXXXamisATartbrut.ch