Free guided tours for the public
For each temporary exhibition
Private guided tours
Guided tour (French, English, German, Italian) of the permanent and/or temporary exhibitions.
- From 1 to 20 people maximum.
- Cost: CHF 100.00/visit + entrance fee (Rates)
- Duration: 50 minutes.
- Please book two weeks in advance by form or e-mail.
Bookings will be confirmed in writing.
Group visits from 6 and up without a guide
- Only during museum hours (11am-6pm).
- Preferential admission rate (CHF 6.- instead of CHF 12.- per person).
- Please book at least 48 hours in advance by form or e-mail.
Contact the secretariat at 021/ 315 25 70 for more details.
Ceramics adult's workshop
Duration: 2 hour. Price: CHF 10 per person.
After taking in the 6th Art Brut Biennial, you may be inspired to sculpt a three-dimensional face of your own out of clay. Gaze into the mirror, study your features and produce your very own life-size self-portrait. Will you take a minimalist, highly expressive approach like Kōmei Bekki? Will you add spines in the style of Shinichi Sawada?
Workshop director: Lucie Sgalmuzzo
Online booking via the calendar page.