Wishing you a safe visit
24.06.2021 - general
Precautions relating to Covid-19 at the Collection de l’Art Brut
The Collection de l'Art Brut has taken all measures necessary to protect its staff and ensure full compliance with health recommendations for visitors.
In line with the health requirements relating to the COVID-19 virus, visitors from 12 have to wear a mask.
These measures are applied in accordance with the health regulations laid down by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and in conformity with the standards of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) and the Swiss Museums Association (SMA).
We ask each visitor to observe the customary health and social distancing measures.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance to the building: all visitors must disinfect their hands before entering. Disinfectant soap is provided in public toilets.
- Unaccompanied visits : Masks are compulsory. Visitors are asked to observe the health and social distance requirements.
- Guided tours for adults:Participants are requested to wear a mask on entering the museum's reception area. The guide systematically wears a protective visor.
- Workshops and guided tours for young people: Masks are not compulsory for participants under 12. The leader/guide will wear a mask or a protective visor.
- School visits: visits with or without a guide are possible. Please contact the secretariat on 021/ 315 25 70 for details.